La Settima Luna hotel is preparing to open its doors again. We have rolled out an action plan that will further improve our exacting standards of cleanliness, to minimise the risk of contagion and the spread of Covid-19. Your health and wellbeing are paramount, and we want to reassure you that we are doing everything possible to welcome you in a safe environment when you begin travelling again.
Our mission, as ever, is to assure you an unforgettable stay in consummate Italian style amid uncompromising safety. Our strict health procedures and comprehensive cleaning and hygiene protocols are backed by rigorous staff training, and all arrangements are kept under constant review.
Specifically, this means:
• La Settima Luna Hotel is following a certified sanitisation protocol that enables us to comply with all legal obligations swiftly, efficiently and in a noninvasive manner.
• All exposed surfaces and objects will be sanitised: over and above the procedures mandated by the Italian national public-health institute (the Istituto Superiore della Sanità, ISS), we shall also be using hydrogen peroxide to eliminate any potential pathogens from our rooms, spaces and ventilation systems, which will also enhance the air quality.
• We are stepping up our already meticulous cleaning arrangements with an additional detailed daily cleaning programme for the rooms, common spaces and all areas used by our staff.
• All staff members will use the requisite personal protective equipment and will be thoroughly trained in how to use it in line with our protocols.
• All guests and staff will be asked to undergo body temperature checks. The appropriate safety protocols will be followed for anyone found to exceed the limits set by ISS in partnership with the local authorities.
• Alcohol gel hand-sanitiser dispensers will be provided in all common spaces and shared areas.
• We shall be streamlining our check-in and check-out procedures. As much information as possible will be obtained in advance via email, and face-to-face encounters will only take place when strictly necessary.
• Your luggage will be sanitised before being delivered to your room. The same stringent hygiene and safety standards will also apply at our service.
• Breakfast will be served with a cart next to your table, a small private buffet dedicated to each room.
• Breakfast can also be served in the room.
• We shall be enforcing the necessary social distancing between tables in our Loungebar, and alcohol gel dispensers will be provided for you to sanitise your hands as you come in.
The thermal bath of La Settima Luna Hotel, located in the rooftop, will be set up by adopting all the measures provided by OMS/ ISS and the protocols issued by the competent organism. It will be emptied and sanitized every day, so that all guests, on rotation, can enjoy it exclusively.
Our Yacht Shalimar IV, which will be available as an additional service upon reservation, will have the same rules regarding sanitation, and will follow the same protocol of the hotel staff on the crew.
We are doing our utmost to assure you as safe a stay as possible, for a special Aeolian experience that you will always remember.
Together, we can start again.